– Arrival at 9:00am
– Walk to Train Station – Gare des Cannes Rue Jean Jaurès, Cannes, France
– Take the train to Nice-Ville station
– Take the tram or 15 min. walk Avenue Jean Medecin south to the center of the city. The main square is Place Massena.
– Suggested walking tours by Toms Port Guides (Cannes-Nice) pg. 12-16:
*** #27 Place Garibaldi – the crossroad between the old town and the city center
*** #18 Cathedrale Sainte-Reparte – judged to be in the most beautiful square
*** #12 Palais de Justice – an impressive facade
*** #4 or #5 Cours Saleya – the flower market
****NOTE: Numbers refer to the walking tour maps on pg. 13 & 15 in Toms Port Guides (Cannes-Nice)
– GET OUR BUMS BACK TO THE PORT BY 6:00pm!